You will require a dedicated IP address before you can begin this setup.
To add an SSL Certificate to your site you must first generate an CSR to purchase an SSL Certificate. To Do so please follow the following instructions:
1. Login to Control panel at https://control.apexhost.net.au
2. Click on the Web Icon, and choose Web Sites
3. Click on the Domain you wish to generate the CSR for.
4. Click on the SSL Tab
5. Click on the Generate CSR button
6. Fill the form out completely.
7. Click the Second Generate CSR Button
8. Provide the CSR to your certificate provider. (once you have the certificate return here)
9. Copy the Certificate into the Certificate box and click "Install Certificate"
The SSL Certificate will now be installed.
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Open Hosting space home page. Control panel offers various reporting features such as quotas...
Open Hosting space home page. Hosting space summary information gives you an overview of...
Note: The main domain will most likley be already created in your account. You may or may not...
This article describes how to 301 redirect the non www to www. Example http;//mywebsite.com.au to...
Go to control panel URL http://control.apexhost.net.au Sing In page will be opened: On sign...