You will require a dedicated IP address before you can begin this setup.
To add an SSL Certificate to your site you must first generate an CSR to purchase an SSL Certificate. To Do so please follow the following instructions:
1. Login to Control panel at https://control.apexhost.net.au
2. Click on the Web Icon, and choose Web Sites
3. Click on the Domain you wish to generate the CSR for.
4. Click on the SSL Tab
5. Click on the Generate CSR button
6. Fill the form out completely.
7. Click the Second Generate CSR Button
8. Provide the CSR to your certificate provider. (once you have the certificate return here)
9. Copy the Certificate into the Certificate box and click "Install Certificate"
The SSL Certificate will now be installed.
- 4 Users Found This Useful
Domain alias is a Top-Level Domain (TLD) or sub-domain that could point to the existing web...
Go to control panel URL http://control.apexhost.net.au Sing In page will be opened: On sign...
Hosting space is a set of resources (or services); its a virtual "piece" of hosting environment...
Sub-domain can be created for any existing top-level domain under your hosting space or domain...
Note: The main domain will most likley be already created in your account. You may or may not...