Create SSL certificate for my site and install.
You will require a dedicated IP address before you can begin this setup.
To add an SSL Certificate to your site you must first generate an CSR to purchase an SSL Certificate. To Do so please follow the following instructions:
1. Login to Control panel at https://control.apexhost.net.au
2. Click on the Web Icon, and choose Web Sites
3. Click on the Domain you wish to generate the CSR for.
4. Click on the SSL Tab
5. Click on the Generate CSR button
6. Fill the form out completely.
7. Click the Second Generate CSR Button
8. Provide the CSR to your certificate provider. (once you have the certificate return here)
9. Copy the Certificate into the Certificate box and click "Install Certificate"
The SSL Certificate will now be installed.
- Viewing Hosting Space Summary (Views: 1719)
- 301 redirect non www to www (Views: 1152)
- How to login to cPanel (for cPanel users only not windows) (Views: 982)
- Managing Domains (Views: 2414)
- Signing In to Control Panel (Views: 4036)