Forms: Sending emails from a form (Rules)
Rules for sending mail from a web form or online order form etc.
1.. The SMTP server is mail.apexhost.com.au
2.. The from or to address must be one on our mail server.
3.. You need to use SMTP auth to send (authenticate against the account you use in number 2)
4.. The form should use captcha (We don't enforce this but if you don't we reserve the right to change/alter/disable the form)
- Isues: Cannot download emails. Just hangs or keeps downloading same email (Views: 3560)
- Issues: Outlook keeps sending my attachment (Views: 2781)
- Set up a Mail Alias account in the control panel (Views: 2304)
- Set up noPcommerce emails (Views: 1109)
- Set up Outlook 2010 (SSL) (Views: 3009)