Forms: Sending emails from a form (Rules)
Rules for sending mail from a web form or online order form etc.
1.. The SMTP server is mail.apexhost.com.au
2.. The from or to address must be one on our mail server.
3.. You need to use SMTP auth to send (authenticate against the account you use in number 2)
4.. The form should use captcha (We don't enforce this but if you don't we reserve the right to change/alter/disable the form)
- Set up Outlook 2007 (SSL) (Views: 10052)
- Set up Outlook 2013 (Views: 2712)
- Forms: Sending emails from a form: Mail setting recomendations (Views: 1891)
- Set up email for Windows Live Mail (Views: 1686)
- Ports: Changing Outgoing port for Bigpond, Optus, etc (Views: 5019)