Set up a Mail Alias account in the control panel
How to create a Mail Alias in the control panel.
- Login to the control panel at http://control.apexhost.net.au
- Click on the Mail icon then select Mail Aliases.
- Click on Create Mail Alias button.
- In the email address first box enter the alias name example john
- In the next box after the @ sign select the domain from the drop down list (You may have multiple domains in the list)
- In the Forwards to e-mail box enter the email address you want to forward the mail to.
- Click on the save button.
NOTE: IT iwll take up to 20 mins for the new alias to work.
- Set up Outlook 2007 (SSL) (Views: 10046)
- Ports: Changing Outgoing port for Bigpond, Optus, etc (Views: 5012)
- Set up email for Windows Live Mail (Views: 1685)
- Set up noPcommerce emails (Views: 1147)
- Using SMTP auth for Outlook 2007 / 2010 (Recommended) (Views: 4192)