Sub-domain can be created for any existing top-level domain under your hosting space or domain provided by hosting provider. You could use a sub-domain to create a new web site, but you cannot create another sub-domain based on it. Sub-domain cannot be added as a pointer to some web site.
To add a new domain click Add Domain button and then click Sub-Domain link (if available)
Select base domain from the list and then specify sub-domain name. Choose provisioning options and click Add Domain button.
- How to login to cPanel (for cPanel users only not windows) (Views: 988)
- Signing In to Control Panel (Views: 4041)
- Understanding Hosting Space (Views: 2173)
- Viewing Hosting Space Summary (Views: 1720)
- Managing Domains (Views: 2419)